Ms. Pinto’s 5th Grade
Welcome 5th graders and parents. My name is Stephanie Pinto and this will be my fourth year teaching at Ben Gamla. I am the Math, Science and Social Studies fifth grade teacher. It’s going to be a year filled with exciting labs, projects, centers, independent & group activities. I look forward to creating wonderful and meaningful memories throughout the year with all of you!
Sign up for Remind: remind.com/join/pintofifth or get the app and put in the code: @pintofifth
Important Dates/ Info:
- HOW TO LOG ONTO IXL: USERNAME: firstinitiallastname@bgcs ex: spinto@bgcs PASSWORD: student
- Click on the subject MATH, Then click on Fifth Grade, Click on 335 math skills and finally you can scroll down and find assigned lesson.
Science Fair Projects due Dec. 1st. Please refer to the packet for the size of the board.
- Identify and describe the culture of native american tribes.
- Science Fair Projects due Dec. 1st.
- Complete Math Turkey
Science Fair:Due Dec 1st.
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Have a wonderful weekend!
Social Studies Current Event rubric/ instructions:
Forgot your Math book at school?
- Not to worry, go to http://www.aplusmathcoach.com/Grade_5/Grade_5_Go_Math_Homework.html click on the lesson that you need and print.
Download the following link if you need a copy of the parent letter, due dates schedule & Science Fair terms with definitions:
Other Helpful Links for the project:
Resources for Math, Science & S.S.:
FactorsandMultiplesPuzzles – After completing the puzzle, write the factors and multiples 1-12 on the blank chart.
Timed Multiplication – Parents, Print the first page only because the second page is an answer sheet. Students: Put one minute on the timer and test to see how many you can do!